Upgrading Your Garage Will Save You Money!
DID YOU KNOW?
25% of people with 2-car garages don’t park in them at all and a third can only park one car.
Largely due to garage clutter and disorganization
HERE ARE 10 REASONS WHY AN OWNER SHOULD CLEAR OUT AND ORGANIZE THEIR GARAGE SO THEY CAN PARK THEIR CAR INSIDE….:
1. Safe from the elements- rain, snow, wind - can cause significant damages to the exterior, like rust & a weakened top clear coat.
2. Protects from dings and scratches from elements or other vehicles – such as hail, falling tree branches, or a neighbour kid’s hockey puck.
3. Keeps vehicle from the sun and temperature extremes - UV rays can damage a vehicle. Extreme hot and extreme cold can both lead to deterioration of the inside and outside.
4. Keeps those riding in the vehicle safe from elements – why be exposed when you don’t have to be?
5. Less likely to have theft or vandalism – don’t make it any easy for a thief.
6. Lower insurance costs - some insurance companies offer lower policies for people who store their vehicle in a garage.
7. Keeps vehicles exterior looking great - vehicle exteriors are kept in much better condition which can lead to greater resale values.
8. Engine stays lubricated – in a warmer vehicle the fluid and oil are kept in a stable condition which leads to an engine that runs better.
9. Coolant stays warmer, heat/AC comes on faster - a warmer car will warm up faster than being out in the elements. Same is true for extremely hot days.
10. Visibility is ready to go - keep windows clear of weather and condensation so there is no need to ride with one head out the window.
Our vehicles are a big investment that should be protected. Leaving a $80,000 vehicle outside so that you can store typically less than $5000 worth of stuff, doesn’t make sense, does it?
Call Colleen’s Professional Organizing Services to find out how I can help you protect your investment - 519-878-8244